HC+T Briefing Will Be Back

From: "HC+T Update" <shel@holtz.com>
Subject: HC+T Briefing Will Be Back
Date: May 5th 2017
HCT Briefing

Delays and Breakdowns

There's no HC+T Briefing this week. I was on an 8:15 p.m. flight from JFK that was delayed 3-1/2 hours. When we finally landed at SFO, I got to my car which broke down halfway home. I didn't roll into the house until 5 a.m. and slept when I should have been preparing the Briefing (which will be back next week). In the meantime, I hope everybody has a wonderful weekend.

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

The monthly e-mail newsletter from Holtz Communication + Technology

Privacy Policy: